DCF Quick Facts
FY 2014-2015 Quarter 3 (January, February, March, 2015)
The Department achieves its mission through an organized structure of program offices that focuses on services and programs that best meet the needs of their customers. These pages provide the latest quarterly and year-to-date information on how the Department serves Floridians in need.
- Adult Protective Services
- Child Care Regulation and Background Screening
- Child Welfare
- Domestic Violence
- Economic Self-Sufficiency (ACCESS)
- Public Benefits Integrity
- Refugee Services
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health
Mission: The Florida Department of Children Families is committed to its mission of protecting the vulnerable, promoting strong and economically self-sufficient families, and advancing personal and family recovery and resiliency.